Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Penile shortening after surgery

ASK:

Dr Wimpie Dear, my name is Rio, age 31 years. At 2007, I underwent surgery pangangkatan left testis, because the left testicle at birth did not go fully into the scrotum alias left on it. After I did a check to the doctor and the doctor suggested I have surgery to remove the left side of the left testis (not charged to the scrotum). After my last surgery in 2007, then there are some complaints that I fear as follows: First: The size of my penis is 12 cm before the operation, but after my surgery until now my penis shrinkage and an erection only reach 8 cm; Second I have an erection of the penis alias ejekulasi early. My question: What happened to me and what should I do to resolve this situation. Is my penis size can be restored again? To the doctor what I had to go. thank you

(Rio, 31, New York)


ANSWER:

At the age of consent, if it happened one testicle does not descend into the pocket, then it is not testicular function, including not produce testosterone. But if there's one other testicular function, testosterone may be sufficient to perform its function. But maybe not enough to function.

Dlakukan surgery to remove an undescended testis that in order not to cause further ill-effects, among others, may be a malignant tumor. But the removal of the testes are not functioning had no effect or does not result in a shorter penis size, erection, or premature ejaculation.

I suggest you check yourself to make sure what actually happened, especially with regard to the shortened penis size and erection problems and premature ejaculation. Treatment provided in accordance with the disorder what is happening and why.

No comments:

Post a Comment